Third Party Logistics
Our state-of-the-art packing facility offers the following packing options –
- Wine glass net bag
- Flow wrap punnets
- V Bags / C Bags
- Multiple tray options
- Multiple film wrap options
- Multiple label options
- Bag filling options
The success of our ripening program is due to our commitment to continuous review and improvement of processes. The cornerstones of our ripening program are –
- Commitment to meeting customer requirements and to protecting the reputation of Murray Bros as an industry leader in the area of avocado ripening;
- Extensive avocado ripening experience across a team of dedicated ripeners;
- Purpose built facilities for ripening avocados;
- Processes and procedures developed from our extensive experience over multiple seasons, different growing regions, difficult varieties, various growers and farms, and different climate conditions (ie hot v cold; humid v dry).
Import / Export Clearance
Cold and Dry Storage
Murray Bros is a quality assured company committed to ensuring that the quality of all produce and services supplied meets our customers’ expectations and specifications. To facilitate this we have in place comprehensive 3rd party certified food safety and quality management systems.
We hold certification to the following standards and customer requirements:
- SQF V7.2 level 3 (upgrading to version 8 certification at our next audit in October 2018)
- HARPS (Harmonized Australian Retailer Produce Scheme)
The Murray Bros Ethical Sourcing Policy is based primarily on Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) and International Labour Organisation (ILO) Conventions.
Murray Bros is also a registered member of SEDEX, and actively work with our suppliers to align Ethical Conduct compliance within the Supply Chain.
A key part of Murray Bros being able to meet our customers’ expectations is through having dedicated and experienced staff that possess a thorough understanding of each customer’s products and supply specifications. This, coupled with detailed standardised procedures, work instructions and reporting mechanisms, provide a consistent, accurate and repeatable outcome from our processes.
We are committed to continuous improvement through regular reviews of our quality management and food safety systems and procedures as well as investing in development of our staff through regular training.